zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

First template

Van de week had ik al een layout gemaakt van Joline in het zwembad. Van die layout heb ik dan nu een template gemaakt. Natuurlijk is die ook te downloaden!
Dat kan hier.
Paswoord is: summer
Ik ben erg benieuwd naar wat je er mee maakt. Je creaties kan je mailen naar romajoscrap@gmail.com

Last week I created a layout of Joline at the swimmingpool. Out of that layout, I created a template. And of course it's downloadable!
You can do so here. *link expired*
Password is: summer

Happy Scrapping. And I would love to see what you make out of it. You can mail your creations to romajoscrap@gmail.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen