dinsdag 1 december 2015

Magical Mousetery Tour:
Magical Celebration Bloghop

Thank you for jumping on board the inaugural Magical Mousetery Tour! Back in the summer I was asked to join in this new adventure. Since this is Disney related, and you know I love anything Disney-ish, I was sure to step on board. We got a theme and a colorpalette, but were free to use it as we'd wished. We have had the opportunity of celebrating a birthday in Disneyland Paris and our 12.5 years weddinganniversary in Walt Disney World, so the theme 'Magical Celebration' was something I was sure I could work with.
If you're following the Tour route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Capturing Magical Memories. This is your FINAL stop! If you get lost along the way, simply head back to the main Magical Mousetery Tour post to view the master list and get back on track.
arrow2-previousarrow2-next

And now on with my parts:
 photo MC-Romajo-preview_zpsm4k5mjyy.jpg
As usual I have my portion seperated in three parts.
You can download the papers here and the solids here.
The elements can be found on my facebook page.
And the alpha will be giving away through my newsletter during December. If you aren't signed up yet, you can do so here.
 photo HappyBirthdayWithMickeyklein_zpsw6hydsw8.jpg

9 opmerkingen: