dinsdag 1 maart 2016

Featured Designer!

Gedurende de maand maart ben ik de featured designer bij With Love Studio. En dat betekent dat mijn gehele shop minimaal 40% korting heeft! Ja, minimaal, want er zijn producten die zelfs meer korting hebben! Hou de shop, mijn blog, Facebook en nieuwsbrief maar in de gaten!
 photo FeatDesAdklein_zpsz4sh2qtl.jpg
During the month of March I am the featured designer at With Love Studio! And that means that my complete shop is at least 40% off! Yes, at least, because there will be products that have an even bigger discount. Just keep an eye on my shop, my blog, my Facebook page and newsletter.

Want to know what fun things I have in store for you for the next month?
Okay, a few things I can reveal already: 2 blogtrains with (Disney related) freebies (1st one starts today!), a new series of kits: Path Of Life (every week a new phase of life will be highlighted), every week 14 products will retire (all of these are 75% off for one week, then they are gone for good) and I am planning some extra challenges to win coupons to my store! And that's not all... just wait and see!

Here are some sneak peeks of what to expect at the end of this week:
First #SpringFeelings kit, also used for the 2nd blogtrain:
 photo sneakpeekSIS_zpsubjmowew.jpg
And the first kit in the Path Of Life series I made as featured designer series:
 photo sneakpeekNB_zpsody5cer9.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten