vrijdag 9 september 2016

MMT: A Magical Frontier bloghop

Finally, I am well enough to sit at my laptop and get my part up for you. So sorry for the delay, but I have felt really horrible.

Welcome aboard the September Magical Mousetery Tour "A Magical Frontier". If you're following the Tour route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Mags Graphics and your next stop will be Connie Prince Designs. If you get lost along the way, head on back to the main Magical Mousetery Tour post to view the master list and get back on track.
My part is devided in 3. You can download the elements here or by clicking on the preview:
 photo Romajo-AMF-preview-bloghop_zpsmmyqd2sl.jpg
To get the papers you head over to my Facebook page. And during September 2016 the alpha will be given away through my newsletter.
MMT_Arrow_Prev MMT_Arrow_Next

To go with this bloghop I made a HUGE kit: At The Frontier. It's available in my shop since September 2. An although the sale normally runs for only a weekend or week, I decided to extend the sale period. So if you missed it (which is quite possible) you still can get it with 50% discount at my shop until Monday September 12. Besides the mega kit, I also have an add-on: a pack with 65 wordstrips and 7 blank strips, also available with discount until Monday!
 photo Romajo-ATF-previewkit_zpszkvvgdl6.jpg
 photo Romajo-ATF-preview-wordstrips_zpskvww76ls.jpg

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for the cute Frontier town and paper! Glad you are feeling a little bit better now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So glad to hear you're up and about THANK YOU for such an awesome kit im looking forward to that woodsy alpha:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen