zaterdag 7 oktober 2017

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Hooray, it's Digital Scrapbooking Day. Time to celebrate our hobby by shopping, playing games, scrapping and connecting with friends fom across the globe.
My complete shop is on sale until Monday, October 9. Everything is 50% off, so if you had your eye on something, now is the time. And only my older kits are on sale, the new released ones are 50% off as well!

DSD is also the time to play games. I created this banner game for you. If you go into my shop, you have to search for the kits you see in this banner. Send me a PM at the PDW forum or through Messenger on Facebook. Or send me an e-mail at romajoscrap@gmail.com. Those who send the corect answers before October 10 will get an extra gift made with Hike The Trails!

DSD is also the time to search for great deals. And this is a deal you don't want to miss, because 1. it's here for a limited time and 2. it's a steal! If you buy this special DSD Grabbag you get two minikits for only $2.50! The only side note is that both mini's have been released before as freebies, so you might want to check your stash first, before you get this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten