donderdag 20 december 2018

Holly Dollar Days, Day 2

December is all about the Holly Dollar Days at Plain Digital Wrapper. Your chance to stock up on Christmas goodies until Christmas Day for only $1 per pack. And today is my second day to offer you 3 packs for that very low price. I made 3 add-ons to my earlier released kit: Holly Dollar Days.
City sidewalks get busy with all Christmas shoppers getting their gifts. Kids want to see Santa, adults need to buy presents for everyone and the streets are overloaded with people carrying bags and boxes. Welcome to the Holly Dollar Days when a lot of money is spent in the shops. It is something you hate or love, but we all have to deal with it. Holly Dollar Days is all about the shopping during those winter days when shops and streets turn into well lit up places of happiness and seduction. How do you get through these days?
Today I offer a second Alpha Pack, a pack with Solid Papers and a Sparkly Papers pack. They can be used with my Holly Dollar Days packs that I released earlier this month. But they are general enough to use with the other oferrings you found this month as well. Happy Holidays!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten