vrijdag 1 februari 2019

Pampered Pups Blogtrain:
Stole My Heart

A new month means a new Pampered Pups Blogtrain. February is the month of love, so we went with some sweet colors and a cute theme: Stole My Heart. And this could be another person, but our furbabies sure can steal our hearts away as well. So anything about this crazy little thing called love can be scrapped with this minikit. Have a lovely month!
As Always, my minikit is devided in 4 parts. You can download the elements here on my blog. On my facebook page you can find the papers, while the solids are available on my fan page. And finally, the alpha can be found in my newsletters during February 2019. If you are signed up, you'll get it automaticly into your inbox every Saturday. Not signed up yet? You can do so here.
In case you get lost, the train departs here:

Marieke: Designs by Romajo <-- You are here!
Jodhi: Miggins
Angelhaze: Digiscrap Angelhaze
Joyce: Memory Mosaic
and if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join our FB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please).

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love those flamingoes! Beautiful kit, thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The flamingoes are cool -- && I love the alpha! Thanks for sharing this, Marieke!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It was quite a challenge to get them all but I have done so except for the alpha which I hope to get soon. Thanks for the kit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen