vrijdag 1 maart 2019

Pampered Pups Blogtrain:
Born To Be Wild

Welcome to a new month and a new Pampered Pups Blogtrain. March is all about the animals having their babies, they are really Born To Be Wild. So I went with a frog jumping for joy and a kissing duckling. Enjoy some waterside elements as well and Spring can be scrapped.
You can download the elements here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my facebook page, while the solids are available on my fan page.
And if you are signed up to my newsletter, you'll receive the alpha straight in your inbox on every Saturday in March.
Train departs here:

Marieke: Designs by Romajo <-- You are here!
Jodhi: Miggins
Angelhaze: Digiscrap Angelhaze
Olga: Lady DGScrap
And if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join our FB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please).

4 opmerkingen: