donderdag 1 augustus 2019

Hello August: Pampered Pups Blogtrain

A new month means a new Pampered Pups Blogtrain. So let's welcome August by saying: Hello August. The 'Hello' inspired me to create some speechbubbles and communication tags. Enjoy!
As Always, my minikit has been devided in 4 parts.
You can download the elements here on my blog. The papers can be found under the Pampered Pups tab on my facebook page, while the solids are avaiable on my fan page. The alpha will be given away through my newsletters in August (sent out on Saturdays). You can sign up here if you aren't already.
Train departs here:

Marieke: Designs by Romajo<-- You are here!
Miggins
Angelhaze: Digiscrap Angelhaze
Cherie: Savage Dezines
And if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join our FB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please).

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful work!💖💖💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Большое спасибо за прекрасный и интересный набор!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous contribution to this month's train -- thanks for sharing it, Marieke!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much for the awesome kit!! If I hadn't taken time to read your newsletter today I would have missed it.
    :( I've been moving all month and have had no time for my "happy place" LOL Have a wonderful September!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen