vrijdag 4 oktober 2019

DSD bloghop
Around The World: Scandinavia

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day (or weekend if you prefer)! To celebrate the Plain Digital Wrapper designers take you on a trip around the world. And I'll take you to the northern part of Europe: Scandinavia! Velkommen.
You should have come from the PDW blog and your next stop is Marie H Designs. But not before you have downloaded my pieces, of course! If you get lost, head back to the PDW blog for a complete list.
You can download the elements here. The papers can be found on my facebook page, while the solids are on my fan page. If you play in my DSD challenge you can get the alpha as well.
Have a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking Day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great theme for the blog hop! Love your kit; especially the map! thanks for sharing!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful love te theme for the blog hop! Thanks a lot for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen