vrijdag 14 november 2014

Designer Challenge #18, Bloghop

 photo GD-Romajo-preview-MickeyStyle_zpsd2eb6c08.jpg
Can you believe it? I made it to Designer Challenge #18! So far I've joined in all the designer challenges hosted by MouseScrappers! This time we got a color palette and it made me think of a special duck... a girly ducky as to say! I almost thought I couldn't make it ths time, but pfiew, I made it in time to join again! Come back tomorrow to see the minikit that goes with this.
For now you can download the Mickey Style file here, containing 6 papers, 12 flairs and an alpha.
Here's the complete bloghop list, in case you get lost!
mjajmom
chef minnie mouse
murmer
pooh46
cindyrelly
shahar29
msbagley
romajo <-- That's me!
Don't forget to leave some love on the way! And don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the minikit I made. :D

5 opmerkingen: