vrijdag 14 november 2014

Designer Challenge #18, Bloghop

 photo GD-Romajo-preview-MickeyStyle_zpsd2eb6c08.jpg
Can you believe it? I made it to Designer Challenge #18! So far I've joined in all the designer challenges hosted by MouseScrappers! This time we got a color palette and it made me think of a special duck... a girly ducky as to say! I almost thought I couldn't make it ths time, but pfiew, I made it in time to join again! Come back tomorrow to see the minikit that goes with this.
For now you can download the Mickey Style file here, containing 6 papers, 12 flairs and an alpha.
Here's the complete bloghop list, in case you get lost!
mjajmom
chef minnie mouse
murmer
pooh46
cindyrelly
shahar29
msbagley
romajo <-- That's me!
Don't forget to leave some love on the way! And don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the minikit I made. :D

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Just realized I could get the other freebies by clicking on the picture for the papers and flairs, thank you for those freebies too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the cute Mickey heads!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thank you for the cute Mickey freebies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen