vrijdag 4 november 2016

DC#29: Sparkling Fall

Can you imagine I joined in MouseScrappers' 29th Designer Challenge? Me neither. But this time it was a challenge for sure. I really had no clue of what to do create with the colors we got. So when I ran out of time, I dedecided these were fall colors and I kept it simple for myself by only creating the solid papers and 5 full alphas as my submission. This submission can also be found in the minikit I made (will show you tomorrow. I added a touch of sparkle to the alphas and of course I added that same touch of sparkle to the coordinating Mickey Style freebie!
 photo Romajo-SF-MickeyStyle-preview_zpsfmsmh1be.jpg
You can download the Sparkling Fall Mickey Style Flairs here on my blog (or by clicking on the preview).
The papers are available on my Facebook Page (look on the left for the DC29 bloghop tab).
And during November 2016 you can download the full Alpha through my newsletter.
In case you get lost, here's the complete list:
Murmer
Chef Minnie Mouse
Pooh46
Shahar29
Romajo, you are here!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Ooh, I love the touch of sparkle -- such lovely colors, too! Thanks for sharing this, Marieke!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen