vrijdag 3 maart 2017

DC#31 is here!

Yes, MouseScrapper's Designer Challenge #31 got revealed today! The colors made me think of the national flags/banners of several countries you can visit at Epcot's World Showcase. But since I ran out of time, I only did some basics and a Mickey Style add-on for the bloghop. Nothing really exciting, but since it's all so basic, you can use if with so many other kits you have already, so you'll love it anyway!
 photo Romajo-DC31-WS-preview-MickeyStyle_zpsvh18dfg4.jpg
You can download the elements here on blog.
You can find the papers at my Facebook page.
And the alpha will be given away in my newsletter during March 2017. You can sign up here, if haven't done before.
In case you get lost, here's the complete bloghop list.
Shahar29
Pooh46
hdmichael
Romajo <-- You are here!
Chef Minnie Mouse
MJAJmom
Cindyrelly

1 opmerking: