zaterdag 1 april 2017

TDE: Spring Is Coming!


Spring Is Coming is the theme for the new Digi Express that just left the station. The colors made me think of a frog pond and where I live the frogs and toads just woke up and are jumping all over the place. So for me they have to do with spring coming.

You can download my elements here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my Facebook page.
And the alpha is available through my newsletters during April. If you aren't signed up yet, you can do here.
And what about the solids, you wonder? If you play along in my challenge at the Plain Digital Wrapper forum, you'll get them in your inbox.
And in case you get lost, here's the complete list:
Digicats
Dea's Designs
Ginger's Scraps-n-Pixels
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Dreamn4ever Design
Designs by Romajo <-- You are here!
Meg Scott Studio

4 opmerkingen: