zaterdag 1 juli 2017

Cattitude Blogtrain

Welcome to a new-to-me blogtrain: Pampered Pups Blogtrain. This time the picked cat colors and the theme is Cattitude. Since I love cats, this was easy for me.

As Always for any blogtrain, I devided my minikit in 3 parts.
You can download the elements here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my Facebook page.
And during July the alpha is one of my newsletter freebies. If you aren't signed up yet, you can do so here. Every Saturday you'll get it in your inbox and you stay in the loop for all Designs by Romajo news.
In case you get lost, here's the complete bloghop list. Makes sure to leave your pawprint after downloading!
Train departs here:

Stina: Staffy Scraps Designs by Stina
Carrie: Skinni's Scraps and Stuff
Sherry: Nellie Bell's Unique Boutique
Jodhi: Miggins
Karen: KJDDesigns
Allison: The Preacher's Gal
Angelhaze: Angelhaze
Paula: Craftypoly
Joyce: Joy's Creations
Marieke: Designs by Romajo - Blog <-- You are here!
Marieke: Designs by Romajo - Facebook
Ruby: Stormlight Designs
Andrea: Dea's Designs
Joy: Memory Mosaic
Susan: Tootypup Scraps
April: Aprilthescrapaholic

7 opmerkingen: