vrijdag 8 september 2017

DC34: World of Pandora


It's that time again: time to reveal the latest Designer Challenge. This month we got a theme: the newly opened part at Animal Kingdom, which is all about Pandora, the World of Avatar. I haven't been there (yet, who knows we'll make it one day) nor have I seen the movie Avatar, so I had to watch some movies on YouTube to get inspired. And it worked. I picked these colors from shots I found on the internet, created my own palette and worked on this feebie for you. It's all in Mickey style and I think you can use it for any Pandora pic you have, but also for anything at night.

You can download the flairs here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my Facebook page.
And the flowers are on my fan page.
And finally, you can find the alpha in my newsletter during September. You can sign up here if you aren't already!
In case you get lost, here's the complete bloghop list:
Pooh46
Hdmichael
Shahar29
Chef Minnie Mouse
Romajo <-- You are here!
Cindyrelly
Scrappin2girls

2 opmerkingen: