vrijdag 6 juli 2018

DC36: Port of Call

Finally, a new Designer Challenge at Mousescrappers! We got some great colors and I decided to add 2 more. Together it made up for the perfect cruise minikit. So I decided to add the minikit I created as my submission to the challenge also to my shop. So all of you will be able to get it! You can get Port of Call in my shop; the best part: during July 2018 it will be on sale!
Of course I am joining in the bloghop. That means you can get a Mickey Style freebie to go with this minikit.
You can download the elements here on my blog.
The Mickey Papers are available on my facebook page, while on the fan page you can download the alpha.
During July 2018 you will receive the Solids as a newsletter freebie. Not signed up yet? You can do so here and you'll stay in the loop of all the Designs by Romajo news.
Right now the complete bloghop list wasn't available, but as soon as I have it I'll update here. So you might want to check it out later this week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten