vrijdag 7 september 2018

DC#37: Break The Internet
Bloghop & minikit

Welcome to a new MouseScrappers' Designer Challenge and bloghop. DC#37 was all about colors, that made me think of mermaids. But since I have done so many mermaids already, I wanted to do something else. One of my CTM mentioned Wreck-It Ralph and I realized there is a new movie coming at the end this year. In that movie they go on the digital highway to save the internet. Perfect to combine some technology with Disney.
To go with the challenge I decided to create a minikit. Part of this minikit was my submission to the challenge, but the kit contains more (although the submission contains an exclusive alpha). You can get the minikit Break The Internet in my shop. It will be on sale during September 2018.
With the challenge comes a bloghop as well. I created a Mickey-Style freebie again.
You can download the alpha here on my blog.
Papers 1 can be found on my facebook page (look for the DC#37 tab on the left side).
Papers 2 are available in my fan group.
And if you are signed up for the newsletter, you'll get the elements straight into your inbox. Not signed up yet? You can do so here.
Here are the other 2 stops of the bloghop:
Shahar29
Chef Minnie Mouse

2 opmerkingen: