vrijdag 5 april 2019

Happy 10th anniversary, MouseScrappers!

MouseScrappers.com is celebrating 10 years and you're invited for a week of fun April 6th through 14th . . . so save those dates! Head over to the MouseScrapper forum on Saturday, April 6th for your chance to earn a beautiful collaboration kit from designers all across digiland. Please note that the 10th Anniversary Celebration Forum won't be open until April 6th. Here's the link to the site if you're not already a member - you can get signed up here.
And pssst . .. here's a peek at the minikit that I've contributed to the collaboration. This collab is full of the best goodies and some of the best designers from digiland have donated too. I feel blessed to have my part combined with theirs. On top of this collab, there are many coupons offered for some great discounts on your next Disney scrapping supplies. Make sure you check the special forum where all is posted. To get this collab, you can play all week in the scraps and games. If you missed anything, or want to donate towards MouseScrappers, after the event is over the collab will be available in the MouseScrappers shop.
To celebrate this event, I decided to offer something extra, something in Mickey Style. It's been a while since I offered something like this and I thought this was the right opportunity to do!
You can download the elements here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my facebook page, while the solids are available on my fan page.
And those who are signed up to my newsletter, will get the alpha straight into their inboxes every Saturday during April. Not signed up yet? You can do so here.
Have a magical week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten