vrijdag 3 mei 2019

Happy (i)NSD!
Sale and bloghop

Happy (inter)National Scrapbook Day!
To celebrate your favorite hobby, my complete shop is 50% off from May 3 till May 6. Happy shopping!
Oops, mommy, I made some art, now my handprints are on the wall. Has you kid ever told or showed you something like that? I guess most parents can relate to this happening. The kids very proud of what they made and you feeling angry and sad because you have to re-do the wall. Handprints On The Wall is my kit to go with the bloghop-freebie!
The Plain Digital Wrapper designers have a creative bloghop for you as well. Since I had to pre-post this early, I can't provide the complete bloghoplist, you better check that out on the PDW-blog.
You can download the minikit here on my blog. The alpha is my gift for those who receive the newsletter. Not subscribed yet? You can do so here. This freebie will be avaiable through May 2019.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable!! Thanks for sharing, Marieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Да,ребятишки обожают рисовать на стенах и у себя на руках и животике! Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen