woensdag 1 mei 2019

Pampered Pups Blogtrain:
May Showers

A new month, a new Pampered Pups Blogtrain. And this time we went with May showers and flowers, because without rain there wouldn't be any flowers. And without flowers there wouldn't be insects.
I made a minikit and have it split up in 4 pieces, as usual.
You can download the elements here on my blog.
The papers can be found on my facebook page, while the solids are available on my fan page.
The alpha is the newsletter gift during May 2019. You can sign up here if you aren't already and it will arrive straight in your inbox every Saturday.
Since I had to pre-post this early, due to my vacation, I can't provide the complete bloghop list. Probably I am the last stop anyway!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you very much for this generous kit.💖💖💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A wonderful set! Thank you very much for all your wonderful work! I see the publication on the fan page, and I see nothing on the facebook page again. In April, you gave me a link and now I don’t see it again. Thank you very much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for this lovely kit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen